Thursday, July 26, 2007

YAY..finally a new post!!!




Olivia's 2 best buddies..Hannah and Lilly

Hannah insisting on getting the ball from Olivia



Ok, I'll try a different approach!! Can I please have the ball??


I just love Mandarin Oranges!!! YAY!!

The most beautiful BIG sister ever! Just LOVE her!!



My 2 beautiful girls..Last day leaving China..





Finally, a finish product!! YAY!!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyYpqJ17Lr8jynlf66JnbG1oytQBg4bSkdyxmJK9ppXNpfzUIzkSsdCLBDfinZGCFRMEMC0b3Rd6wZ2J1uShnyZzbjEyDorWc5hwzgEPnzgevr0I3GEVV_ze24qGaRuYDydFHflpl0K0o/s1600-h/Exersaucer.JPG">
Ok...where does this part go???? Introducing..tweedle D and tweedle Dum...

Hello everyone!! Everything is going great here. Olivia is finally sleeping at night. I had to just try to keep her awake during the day and really limit her naps. Waking her up during her nap was not easy..Cranky butt big time. All in all, she is sleeping well finally. Which means Mommy is finally getting rest also.

We haven't really ventured out any where. We are going to the beach soon and of course I have to take her to the mall. I wanted to stay close to home for a week to get her adjusted to the time change etc. I am sooo ready to venture out to the beach especially,,take her to the park for a picnic..I just can't wait to do some fun things with my girls!!

Ally is doing great!! Just loves having a liitle sister around. It has been a huge adjustment for her as well. I just love her and wouldn't know what I would do without all the help she is giving me. I wouldn't be able to take those nice hot showers!! haha..

I want to give a big shout out to all my China 138 families. I miss you guys!! I can't wait for all of us to get together. Also, my little blogger baby "Hannah", I hope you are feeling better soon. Olivia wants you to come over and play! I'm also missing my Little Lilly. I miss those cute little smiles you gave me in China.

My time is up on here. I have a little one on my lap that won't let me type any more. UGH! My alone time is very limited these days. I'll be in touch!!!
See ya!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ally looks so beautiful in that dress. Also enjoyed the 3 babies playing... as for Tweedle Dee and Dum.. hey - we got it done didn't we? HA HA

Steffie B. said...

Welcome to my world! lol So glad things are going well!

Brigit & Dave said...

The pictures are awesome. Ally looks beautiful in her Chinese dress.

Sounds like you guys are adjusting well.

Can't wait to get together soon. I am looking forward to seeing the babies again. Also to see how much they have changed.

Talk to you soon.
Brigit

Samantha said...

We miss you guys also! Let's get together soon! Great photos!