Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Having a great time................


Daddy with his 2 favorite girls. Olivia finally sat on Daddy's lap.

Sisters enjoy their pizza.

Just got done playing with her Big Sister


Hey Everyone,
I have a minute to post. Today we went into the countryside. It was very sad. It really makes you realize how much we do have. The way the people live is just upsetting. We took a bunch of videos on it. I can't wait to watch the videos when we get home. The people get very excited to see the babies. They walk up to you so much and just smile..some stare etc. Not sure what to think of that. We have seen so much these passed few days. Trying to soak it all in. Tomorrow we are heading to the zoo. I hear it is huge. They did tell us, no panda bears.
Our China group is great. We are having so much fun with everyone and their babies. All in all, the babies are doing well with adjusting. It wasn't as bad as we all thought. The bus rides are hell I have to say. So much you can do with the baby on those trips. Just hope that they fall asleep.
Yesterday a tailor came to the hotel and measured our babies for their very own China dress. I did get Olivia a white one for her christening, and I got her and Ally one to match. They are beautiful. We will be getting them on Friday. I will definitely send over some pictures.
Our tour guide is awesome. She really takes good care of us and makes sure we are all happy.
That is all for now. We have to get ready for some paperwork and head on down to dinner. Yes, chinese food. Hey we did have pizza today. My stomach was in shock..it was OK..better than Chinese, just can't wait to go home to some real food. You know, devil dogs and chocolate milk..YES!!!

5 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Glad things are going well! Olivia is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I got your devil dogs waiting!! I think you had ordered them from me a while ago! All set there!
I got your back sister!
Miss ya and love ya lots.

Wendy said...

Glad to hear you she is adjusting well... Have fun at the zoo

Anonymous said...

Hi, the girls look so sweet together and Olivia is adorable on daddys lap. What a wonderful famliy you have. I wish you all the best and I will be at the airport waiting to meet my niece Hannah, I look forward to seeing your happy faces too. With Peace and Joy for the rest of your trip. Debi Hannah's A Yi & Jim and Colleens sis

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so happy.
Congratulations!
Love, Ken, Laurie and girls