Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Thank you!!!



My dear friend,
It has been a crazy few months I have to say. As you are reading this, I will be on a plane to China to finally get my daughter. I look back so much and see how many times you have been there for me. You have never judged me, always honest with me,and always there to lend that shoulder. I share all my thoughts and secrets with you and they stay with you and only you. I trust you with all my heart.
You have been my rock and I wouldn't know what I would have done without you helping me through this crazy time. You are an amazing friend that I admire very much and I wish I was more like you. You have many great qualities within you that many do not see. I am very proud to call you Olivia's godmother. I know in you I can trust you with her life. I can trust you to be honest with her and never let her down. That is why I have chosen you. You are a great second "mom" to Allison. She loves you dearly.
Thank you so much for all that you are, for all that you do and for just being here for me....always!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Have a wonderful trip... I will look forward to your updates..