Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hello From China

Hello there!! We made it! Arrived here yesterday, but didn't have any time to blog yet. I can say it was the longest day of my life. We flew for 14+ hours, but with the 4 hour layover...made it worse not to mention the 12 hour time change. We were up for over 24 hours. UGH!!
All in all, this place is a whole new world. It is just amazing. Only one more day left, until we finally get to see Olivia. I can't believe it is finally here. We have a day planned tomorrow for more site seeing..then the next day OLIVIA!!!
We visited The Great Wall today, and the Summer Palace. The weather,,well..it was very, very HOT!!
It is very late and I need some serious sleep. I will post a longer post tomorrow if we don't get back too late. They are keeping us very busy and not much time to blog these passed 2 days..
I will post lots of pictures tomorrow.
SEE YA!

2 comments:

Brian and Darin said...

Yes, busy busy busy! They definitely don't have a lack of things for you to do, huh? You'll have to tell me about the summer palace - we didnt get to see that on our trip! Enjoy the sites and whatever sleep you can get, and Monday will be here before you know it!

Wendy said...

Thanks for taking the time todate us. I can't imagine how tired you must be. Try and stay cool.. It's getting so close