Friday, July 27, 2007

Day at the beach!


Lil Sis and Big Sis enjoying the water...


My Big Sister is so funny..I just love her!!


Olivia with her buddies..


Ohhhh!! The water is cold when it hits my bum!


Olivia and Maria enjoying their day!


This beach stuff is making me exhausted!!

We had a lot of fun at the beach today. Olivia did great. She really enjoyed watching the kids in the water. She also managed about an hour nap! whoo hoo!
We had our gourmet lunch at the beach...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!
Next stop,,the ocean. I can't wait to take Olivia there.
I hear someone waking up,so my time is up..Hey at least I got some pictures up, just never have time to write anything..
SEE YA!!

7 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Total cuteness. Glad things are going so well.. Have you heard from Colleen? Sounds like she is having a hard time.

Wendy said...

Thanks for the sleeping advise. It looks like you guys are having a wonderful time.

Samantha said...

Looks like fun! Great photos!

LisaBB said...

I am so jealous of your beach time! Good for you. We are finally over our jet lag thing--now David & I have pink eye--from our little germ factory. I am now blog obsessed. I blame you and Colleen.

Brian and Darin said...

Yay!!! Glad to see the updates! I was having withdrawls! :-)

Anonymous said...

Olivia and Alison look so cute together. It was nice to see the three girls together Olivia, Hannah and Lilly. It looks like your having a nice summer,enjoy the beach. Debi

LisaBB said...

If you're still having problems getting Olivia on to beer, try taking the lime out of her tequilah bottle.