Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gotcha day tomorrow!!!

Hello there!! So sorry, I just can't get my pictures on my blog. It's a new laptop and I have to figure this out. I may have a block or something on it..not too sure..Anyways, we have been so busy I don't even have time to blog.
Tomorrow is the day we get Olivia...we will get her around 330-4pm China time..
No sleep for me tonight!!! I'm so hoping to post pics tomorrow..if not I will send pics to my friend and she will post them for me on my blog.
See ya!!

2 comments:

Brian and Darin said...

Uh, yeah - we HAVE TO SEE PICS!! it's almost 6:00 p.m. Sunday here, which is about 6:00 a.m. there so really today is the day - just a few more hours!!! I'll be checking in when I wake up and I hope to see pics on your site, Colleen's and/or Sam's! :-)

Steffie B. said...

Can't wait to see her! ;)