Tuesday, March 6, 2007

We are next!!!!


Ok, it's offical. We did not make the cut off to get our match. We missed it by four days! Just a few more weeks to wait. Am I upset..a "lil bit" but it is such a great feeling just knowing for sure we are next. So being upset right now isn't worth it. The wait this time is going to be less stressful and a much more exciting wait I must say!! Just knowing that we will make the cut off next..well let's say, I'm doing the happy dance! So I say "HOORAY" we are offically,,,finally,,,without a doubt NEXT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Sorry you guys didn't get a match this month, but it is so great that next month will be it. Another niece...I'm so excited.
I hope the days until you hear go by fast.
Love T

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!Knowing how much you really wanted it to be now. Your right your happy dance goes on every day til the your family gets on that airplane to get Olivia and then you all can do that dance together. You know your friends will help the days go by fast by always keeping you busy or you keeping them busy. So keep your chin up and that smile on your face because like you say "I'M REALLY NEXT THIS TIME!"

Colleen said...

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shout it from everywhere....WE ARE NEXT!!

I'm off to shop!