Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are down to 2....








2 more weeks that is until we see Olivia's face. Olivia who you say? Well, it's that beautiful little girl in China who we have all been patiently waiting for, for about 22 mos. now! Yes, my friends, I promise not to be such a basket case once I see that referral, I'll be even worse but in a good and extremely happy way.Sorry to all of you that have been putting up with me these passed couple of months. The next couple months will be even worse...just a warning!!

On another note, those of you who read my blog..and I know it is a whole bunch of you. I need to see some comments. Instructions, click on the comments button on the bottom of this message..click on "other" and put in your name..no need to put in a website...it is as easy as that!! Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

On a sad note. Here's to "Symba" dog. We will miss you very much. My brother-in-law and family lost their dog this morning very suddenly. She will be deeply missed!! She was an awesome dog to have and touched all of our hearts!!
This picture was taken a few years back of Jennifer (left), Ally (middle) and Kelly (right)..Ally's cousins.They look so cute...and of course our very own Symba dog!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, two more weeks and then we can do some planning.

I cannot begin to say how much Symba will be missed. She was so much a part of our family. Hard to comprehend the fact that she is gone. We have many many fond memories and will have them forever in our hearts.

Olivia will bring us great happiness and joy to our hearts.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Symba. It is a very tough thing to go through.

Yes!! 2 weeks and counting. I am getting very excited. And as for putting up with you...well I am sticking by you no matter what. Good moods bad moods and all. It is such an emotional thing you are enduring right now. I know all of your friends and family will stick by you!! No need to apologize.

Colleen said...

I am so sorry to hear about poor Symba - and the family that is left behind.

2 weeks.............AAAAH!!!!

Brian and Darin said...

I know how you feel wanting comments. Until we got referral, we really didnt get many.

Out of curiosity, did Symba's death have anything to do with the pet food recall I've been hearing so much about?

Your time for referral is coming SOON! We got our travel dates today! Taking off 4/5!!!

Darin

Anonymous said...

You know I am there if you need me, otherwise hanging back. Good luck with the wait.