Friday, March 23, 2007

Delivery.....



Look what I got delivered to my house today. I am having very bad anxiety these days and it is interfering with my sleeping. This should definitely do the trick. One case=12 bottles, I have 12 days of waiting..One bottle per day until referral. I think I can handle that! Grab me some pineapple juice and some blue curacao and I got myself my favorite drink.

This is exactly what I am drinking right now! YUMMY! Anyone care to join me?

Ok, now on the serious side. I did get a delivery the other day from my friend Colleen who will be traveling with us to China to get her daughter Hannah.
She sent Ally this wonderful "big sister" shirt and Olivia these cute pair of sneakers that I did want to buy for Olivia, but I didn't get them. So Colleen went and bought them for Hannah. So, she was nice enough to buy a pair for Olivia too. These girls have so many outfits alike that they will look like twins in China. Thanks so much Colleen!!



.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they have those sneakers in a womens 8? I just love them!!

Colleen said...

First of all Rock on with the Malibu!! NICE!!!! :-)

Second...how in the world do you get your pics to come out like that....?? And you thought you weren't blog saavy!

Anonymous said...

Malibu for life, now when you come to my house I will cook and you can bring the cocktails!!
Laura

Samantha said...

MMMMM yummy! Enjoy your Malibu! Yes you should get the stroller! Colleen is such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hold on Shirl...you are almost there!!!
I'll bring the pineapple, blue curacao and umbrellas.
I can't wait to see her.
Aunt Tee

Anonymous said...

Well, Shirley, I think we should take the bottles to China..