Thursday, March 15, 2007

2 1/2 weeks and counting....





Ok, so the thing is, I am very excited, eager, and antsy. I need this time to fly bye very quickly. Any suggestions?? I just can't wait to see Olivia's face. The time is just not going fast enough for me. Yeah, I know, I'm never happy...Haha. Just knowing that I will get that call soon, the time isn't cooperating with me at all. I just need to keep myself a 'lil bit' more busy than I am now. I'm guessing the mall and drinking may do the trick! Down to 2 1/2 more weeks. It's feeling like a lifetime! UGH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SHIRL I THINK U R SOOOO LUCKY TO BE GETTING OLIVIA. GOOD LUCK
LUV EM

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Olivia.
Love, Lizzie

Anonymous said...

i DIDN'T MEAN TO BE ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

It will go by quickly. Just look at how fast it has been already these last couple of weeks. Mall sounds great to pass the time.. and a drink or two?? sure.. count me in!!

Colleen said...

Wish we lived closer (tho we aren't that far...) we could toast! AND we will...SOON!

Wanna come to the Bahama's with us??

Colleen said...

Wish we lived closer (tho we aren't that far...) we could toast! AND we will...SOON!

Wanna come to the Bahama's with us??

Samantha said...

I went shopping today and spent lots o money! One more day down, we are getting closer! Tomorrow I must clean :(, I prefer shopping! I say shop till you drop during the day then cocktails in the pm! It won't be long now! WHoo Hoo! We are going to China to get our girls!