Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Impatient..........ME



Ok, so we all thought it might be an easier wait this time around being we are definietly in the next batch...Well guess what?? IT'S NOT!! It just sucks. The wait is endless. The wait these passed 2 weeks is much more worse than I could ever imagine. Call me impatient..VERY much!
Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited to be next..but thought the wait would be a lil bit more easier this time around. Are you freaking kidding me? Just put me out of my misery and call me to tell me you found my daughter...WTF. My head is about to explode..(that explains the blue guy)...After waiting 22 mos..you would think 2 weeks is a breeze. Think again!
Ok,,just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Thank you for listening...;-)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I hear ya it feels like time is moving in slow motion!

Colleen said...

I hear ya sista!!!

Unknown said...

And just why have we not 'found' each other sooner! I hear ya COMPLETELY!!!!

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks SO much for the heads up on the Pea Pod stuff at Lowes! Too cute!!

Hang in there... this ride HAS to end SOON!

Alyson