Friday, March 16, 2007

Shower time.......






My in-laws got together for a brunch and had a little shower for me. I got some beautiful things..Way too much to show you all. Here are some of the goodies I did recieve. My neice gave me this pacifier which means "sweetheart" in chinese.Too cute!
Thanks so much to Gramma Nancy, Auntie Lizzy, Auntie Mary and all my other relatives and friends for making this day wonderful!!!
P.S. I think my friends are giving me a shower, but they are not telling me anything, they are very mean like that!!!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh how fun!!! You got some great goodies!!

Where on earth did that cute pacifier come from???

Anonymous said...

Mean? NAH we just love to keep you guessing!! I 'm not telling!! You will just have to wait and see.
Very nice stuff from the shower you had. I love the cake too. How nice!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh cute cake!! plus...olivia will love those clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

It was great fun doing everything and you are very welcome. It is tough going shopping at BabiesRus and leaving the store. Could buy the place out.

I am also very excited about joining you Tom and Allison for the trip to China to pick up Olivia,. I really appreciate the opportunity and am very glad you guys can use the additionl help.

So I thank you..

Love

Mom, Gramma, and Nancy

Samantha said...

Looks like a fun shower!

Unknown said...

What a cool shower! I love the pacifier the most!

Alyson