Thursday, May 1, 2008

1 Year ago today....referral day!!!!!!!


Referral pic #1

Referral pic #2

Referral pic #3

And here is my little angel TODAY!!!


I remember the day so well. Being at my friend Maria's house, phone ringing, she yells, it's your agency...I was like "yeah right"..and didn't go to the phone...She starts jumping like a lunatic saying "hurry up" answer the phone..it's your agency..I ran so fast..shaking..couldn't even speak to say Hello!!! The day was finally here!! Happy Referral Day to all the China 138 group!

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Referral Day to you! Hard to believe it has been a year! Definitely the best year so far!

Anonymous said...

I do remember the day so well. Hee hee!! What a freak show I was... and yes you too for that matter!!! How time flies when you are having fun. Happy one year referral to all of the 138 group!

Brigit & Dave said...

Happy Referral anniversery. What a great day that was.

Can't wait to celebrate our Gotcha Day Anniversery.

Brigit

LisaBB said...

WhOA slow down, 2 posts within a month! You're going all crazy. And congrats on your beautiful Olivia!

Wendy said...

I remember that Month this time last year.. We just missed getting our referral by a few days... Olivia has changed so much what a great little girl you have..

Enjoy your referral Month.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Happy 20 month birthday Olivia.

A great big HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! to my dear friend..it is official.. your first Mothers Day with not only one but two very beautiful girls. Love ya all lots and lots. Have a super great day. You deserve it.
XXX OOO

Wendy said...

Happy Mother's Day

Wendy