Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mom's Day Out.....



Ok..so this was my day out ( 3 hours) without baby!! Yes,,I do love pedicures, manicures and defintely massages...BUT...this is one of my favorite hobbies and an excellent way to reduce some stress and have a lot of fun!!! My friend Maria and I went out on our quads for a few hours. It felt so good to get out. Since I have been back from China, there hasn't been much time for Mom..so I got someone to watch the baby for a few hours...and I had a blast!! Actually Olivia had a lot of fun with our friends who watched her. They had kids of their own..She just loved the ball pit that they had..I guess I have to invest in one of those!!!
So...I had a great time..and can't wait to go out again!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! That is the best. Such a rush. Can't wait to go out again!

Steffie B. said...

Time to ourselves is important! At least it is for me! Glad you had fun!

Wendy said...

Way to go... !!! Looks like you were having a great time... Good for you!!!

Colleen said...

GOOD for you!! You deserve time to yourself no matter what it is.

LisaBB said...

I knew you had a wild streak! I look forward to your sky diving pictures next!!!

Samantha said...

Looks like fun! Funny when we went to check out Lilly's new daycare we couldn't get her out of the ball pit.