Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finally....some photos!!!


Just got my ears pierced! I'm so brave!

Having fun with her cake!!!

Go Red Sox..A gift from Uncle John!

Feeding Mema some cake...

Olivia's 1st Birthday cake..Thanks Maria!!

Her new Cinderalla chair from her big sister!!!


Ok peeps, here are a few pictures from the weekend. I have so many pictures I need to put up.. Last weekend Olivia got her ears pierced and Ally got her second hole.
This weekend we had a get together for Olivia's 1st bday.
Enjoy the pictures and hopefully I will have more to come soon!! Trust me..I have a zillion of pictures stored on this computer to put on the blog!!! I am so behind on blog land~~ SORRY...

6 comments:

Wendy said...

That cake is great... her cheeks are to die for.

Anonymous said...

YAY. Finally...more photos...keep them coming. She really is sweet. So photogenic. Love the one of her feeding Mema and also the red sox one. SO SO Adorable.

Anonymous said...

HA HA I just looked again at pictures...I really do love the Red Sox one.. so funny how she has the one knee bent.. like she is posing. Just like her Mother. Gotta show for the camera! LOL.

LisaBB said...

Look how BeeYOOOOOtiful she is with her ears pierced, and even without!!!!It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. How many boyfriends does Ally have now?

Colleen said...

Oh!!! I can't believe you didn't tell me about the ears!!!! Should I do Hannah's???

LOVE the pics. I miss those girls and you too. Can't wait to see ya and get caught up.

Steffie B. said...

Love the last pic. You is just darling!