Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Summer time....

Isn't she cute???
Looking good in my new suit!

I love my pool with my new floaty and my big Sis!!


Love my Big sister's scrambled eggs!




Pretty in Pink they are!!! My 2 girls! LOVE THEM!

Hey there,
Just some quick pictures. Summer is going good. Although, spent most of July in China and then one week of rest. It is now August!! Ally will be back to school soon..UGH too soon for me. She has been such a great help with Olivia. I'm really going to miss her when she goes to school. That's all for now. Little one needs to go to bed...GNITE!!


4 comments:

Samantha said...

They are both Gorgeous! We have the same pool toy(ok Lilly does)!I am so looking forward to Saturday and whatever day we come to your house! Totally missing you guys!

Brian and Darin said...

I love Olivia's smile! And those cheeks! Forget about it... I'll be that crazy "aunt" who can't stop kissing her cheeks! Poor Reece has that crazy "aunt" as his mother! :-)

Colleen said...

Absolutley BEAUTIFUL girls. Both of them. I cannot stand how cute they both are. Miss them and can't wait to see you soon!

Catherine said...

Great pics! What beautiful daughters you have and they have such fun together! Congrats!