Friday, June 29, 2007

6 days til we leave for CHINA!!!



Just getting ready for our trip of a lifetime. Shopping, packing, cleaning not to mention throwing parties. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. Getting all our carpets cleaned today.YAY!! I just can't believe how much of the "little stuff" you can't forget to bring. I'm doing very well with the packing. Not overpacking like some of my travel buds..haha!! If I don't bring it, I will buy it there, or Colleen will definitely have it!!!!
I do have to thank my friend Maria. She has been such a great help to me this past week. She is my other brain these days. My mind has been all over the place. Trying to remember everything I need to do. I know those of you who are going with us, know exactly what I'm saying. So "Thank you" so much Maria for just being here!
I can't wait to share this journey with everyone while in China. I will definitely be posting pictures on the blog when I am gone.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Yeah! You're almost there! This time next week you'll be in China!!!

Great idea to get the carpets cleaned. That's on my 'to do' list before baby comes too.

Celebrating the final countdown with you!

Steffie B. said...

I am waiting with anticipation. Are you bringing a laptop...do we get to watch the journey while you are there?

Steffie B. said...

oh good.....hope Colleen brings one too! I can't wait! ;)

Roy and Lori said...

Best of luck as you prepare for your
trip! I am so excited for you!

Samantha said...

WHOO HOO 4 days now!!!!

Colleen said...

Allrighty then..... (A)... I had my carpets cleaned today too. (B) Of COURSE I am bringing my laptop....and (C)Ya'll think I am overpacking. Won't you all be surprised when I come to YOU for things. I am really being good. If I have alot of meds, well better Mommy I am. All I want is for my daughter to "have"....me? I will look like a skank!

Wendy said...

It's coming up so soon... I am soo excited for you guys!!!!