Monday, April 9, 2007

Shopping.....






Had to do some shopping today. I was out searching for a stroller. I did fine one that I really liked, so I may go pick it up this week. Just can't decide on a color. While I was looking, I picked up a few things of course. 2 of these outfits have those famous ladybugs on them. Told myself no more buying for Olivia unitl that referral..well, we don't know when that is happening so I'm off to spend.

As for the stroller, I did find one, but don't know what color to go with..Colleen's "green" color, or Sam's "pink" color..You help me make the decision and leave me a comment.

13 comments:

Colleen said...

I was partial to the lime green (of course) plus Jim liked it better. Felt better about pushing that than the pink. I love lime green so i was totally fine with it!

Samantha said...

I like them both! I think either way you will have a great stroller!

Samantha said...

So glad you had fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

I think green. Cute outfits!

Anonymous said...

well... you know what color I like. As for the outfits.. I am partial to the dress on the top. (I wonder why) ;-)
Love the ladybug outfits too. I can't wait to see her in them!!

Steffie B. said...

Just found your blog. So sorry you were skipped this month. We are adopting our 2nd....we are planning on naming her Olivia Grace as well! I'll be checking back to see your referral....SOON!

Anonymous said...

LIKE THE GREEN! NICE OUTFITS! MARIA GET THAT DRESS ON TOP LOVE THEM ALL!SMILE!

kitchu said...

That stroller rocks in any color... but I'm partial to pink and black together...

The outfits are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfits! They are SOOO cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yo thats cool man...grenn 1 roks

Anonymous said...

the outfits are sooooooo cute....maria's dress is the cutest!!!!

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD PICK GREEN BECAUSE LIKE WHAT IF OLIVIA IS TOM BOYISH??? BUT EITHER WAY GREEN IS CUTE

Anonymous said...

I still like the pink stroller better!!